Brand Innovators B.V.
VMEbus SCSI Mass Storage Module
The BI-0316 Mass Storage Module allows the integration of such
devices as floppy disk and hard disk drives, DAT tape units and
WORM devices into compact mass-storage subsystems for VMEbus systems.
The features of the BI-0316 include:
- SCSI Connectivity
- SCSI-1, SCSI-2 and SCSI-3 interfaces are supported
- 8- and 16 bit devices can be mixed on one module
- Single and Differential mode is supported
- Asynchronous and Synchronous mode is supported
- Ultra FAST and WIDE modes supported, giving up to 40MB/s transfer rate
- SCSI bus is accessible through 68 pin high density connector on the front panel
- VMEbus Connectivity
- SCSI bus available on User Defined pins on VMEbus P2 connector
- Uses only power from VMEbus
- VMEbus IACK and Bus Grant routed on BI-0316 to facilitate ADC backplanes
- ACFAIL* can be used by SCSI drives that support power failure signal
For more information about the BI-0316, please contact
Copyright © 1996 Brand Innovators B.V.
Last update Fri Dec 6 16:33:55 MET 1996
For comments and questions, please contact